Wednesday, June 25, 2014

6/25/2014 - 1 comment

WELCOME

This is my final presentation of the capstone project I've been working on this semester for my Living Prophets class. On the right are links to the eight topics I've been studying, plus a link to the application project I completed on one of the topics.

I've included links to the original sources of the quotes I've used. If you want to learn more about these topics, please follow the links for the full texts of the talks I studied, or reference the lds.org website for more resources. The thoughts I've shared about these topics are my own, and are not necessarily the views of the church.

I have enjoyed the opportunity to study and ponder on these topics and I hope you find something uplifting or enlightening.

1 comments:

LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
Le-Meridian Funding Service -Email info@lemeridianfds.com.
lfdsloans@outlook.com
(WhatsApp...+1-989-3943-740 Or Call +1-913-9518-145)

Post a Comment